Induction and Training
All our Cover Supervisors attend an induction and are aware of educational legislation and current strategies including:
- Behaviour Management
Flexible working arrangements
We tailor cover to suit the needs of each individual school providing the following:
- Full Day
- Morning Cover
- Afternoon Cover
- Single Lesson Cover
Our staff will be in regular touch with your school to ensure procedures and high standards are being upheld. We provide telephone or on-site support to relieve the pressure on your administration/cover staff.
- Cover Supervisors gain invaluable experience and get paid for it!
- Cover Supervisors can accredit this experience.
- Get to know school staff – future employment possibilities
- Direct learning by observing experienced teachers.
- Still getting valuable experience themselves.
- Schools get enthusiastic Cover Supervisors who want to learn and support the learners in the classroom.
- *QA* – feedback to allow the learning to continue; lessons observed.
- Affordability – allowing more school money to go towards staff development, out of class activities etc. Our purpose is to provide a quality service for schools and future teachers without charging crazy fees!