Inspire Learning Partners are committed to excellence in education. Our mission is to connect students to future success and opportunity.
***Our next set of courses will be held at the Holmes Chapel Scout Hut, Nantwich Elim Church & Olive Grove Conference Centre and in Stockton Heath, Warrington (venue TBC) in March 2018***
Courses are conducted by qualified teachers in small groups to enable tailored teaching. We run two courses per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Complete a registration form to reserve a place on one of our courses.
- One-day revision courses are run by qualified teachers
- Courses help to boost confidence, increase motivation, improve exam technique and develop revision skills
- Classes will be tailored to students’ needs based on information provided by students and their current subject teacher prior to the start of the course
- Courses will be run in groups of 8 students or less to maximise 1:1 time with the course tutor and to enable tailored teaching
- Learning will be facilitated via individual tuition plans, completing practise exam questions and reviewing critical concepts
- Students grouped according to target exam grades to allow course specificity.
“We may all be different fish, but in this school we swim together”